Thursday, April 24, 2003

He was embarassed,t quite pleased when Mrs. Wesley gave him an extra hug.

I didn't write about school yesterday cuz, 1-I was busy and 2-I didn’t really feel like it.
Anyway, Christina was back at school yesterday and I really got into what was going on in the class and not so much into my work, though I did finish my packet. It was funny cuz one guy tried to fight Mr. Hollman and Mr. Hollman beat him each time and everyone said funny things that I could repeat if I wanted, but I won't. I had to leave health early to talk to Mrs. Sass about doing NovaNet.

I met Becky after school. She always looks so tired and stressed out. I'm over here carefree, hyper and having the time of my life at school. I always feel like I'm talking too much when I'm with her. But whatever, I'm going to ask her today if anything is bothering her. I actually finished my walk home yesterday. It was a very nice, inspiring walk, especially cuz it was raining. Then I went to see a demonstration by Fosse at Chase that was awesome.

So anyway, I could get into a lot more detail, but I don't feel like it. Today I have so far been listening to music and drawing, and exercising and doing homework and junk like that.
So I am going to go to school now, though I am actually really tired. I've been waking up from these Harry Potter dreams at five lately. Go figure.

No comments: