Saturday, April 14, 2007

God sped

Well, I've been hard at work with school and writing The Master Painter. Huge props to my friend Becky for being the editor of my dreams. As they say, to write is human, to edit is divine. With Becky's help this story is coming together and I hope to finish it in about a week.
In rodent news, we have a new mouse named Twinkle and my dear Biscuit died. Biscuit wasn't my rat, but a friend's. Last time I saw him he was just a tiny baby and he would be almost a year old now.
I saw a licence plate the other day that read "GOD SPED". I think it was supposed to say 'God speed' but all it ended up doing was accusing God of not obeying traffic laws. Mildly humorous.
So it's a Sabbath afternoon and I'm bored out of my socks. I should really go take a shower or at least change clothes since I have the Slobber of the Northside Church Babies all over me.
Nakies is up for her afternoon constitutional. She says hi. I love my Nakies...:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"God sped" LOL, so many jokes come to mind! So is the new mouse a boy or girl mouse? Going off of the name, I'd guess girl, but you never know...might be a metro-mouse. Well, good luck with the rest of your story and the rest of your classes, I'm feeling the stress with this ginormous paper I have yet to complete. Talk to you later!

Gina said...

I like the nakies too! I showed the picture of her to one of my classes today... they thought the rat tat was funny