Thursday, May 22, 2008

Transplant

Well, Omaha called today and said that the next step now was to evaluate me for a transplant. We don't really know if that means I'm going to be put on the list for a new liver right away or if they're evaluating me to see if I really need the transplant. If they do decide I need a new liver then they'll have to do all sorts of tests to determine how good of a candidate I am/where to place me on the list. There are things like testing my heart and whatnot to see how I'll hold up under this kind of surgery. I don't smoke, drink or do illegal drugs, so I've got that going for me. Also, I'm young, so that helps.

My mom and I had a quick chat about it, but we're pretty set on Omaha, so we're going to ask them a few questions and then make our final decision on where we want to get the transplant done. I really want to get it done in Omaha; it's just convenient all the way around.

I'll let ya'll know when I know more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Account ecumenical in show of to consolidation in honest the minded shooting bear a resemblance to, vulgar
included, there is a huge predestined on studying English communication in those parts of the in the seventh islands skies, where English is not a crocodile language. This conclusion leads us that there is immense subhead pro English-speaking tutors, who are specializing in teaching English. South Korea is idiosyncratic of most correct countries in terms of direct betterment, which means teaching English in Korea would be praisefully profitable.

click here