Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mr. T

**pictures from magazines were posted in my journal with captions**

The previous was posted on a night when my sleeping pill got the best of me. Nevertheless, I see the outline to a story.
The weather has been nice lately. Very nice. Today it is horribly windy, though. I can feel the great Nebraskan allergies flying up my nose. It has gotten so warm that new buds and leaves have formed on the branches. This is typical for a Nebraskan autumn, though.
The sun is starting to set and I have had my time with the trees. I’ve collected some leaves for pressing as well.
I have been thinking much on faerie lately and how much I love the trees. There are faerie men inside I like to think. Like guardian angels and we all have one. Mr. T was a tree at my old house and a good friend of mine. He was, of course, in my story which I never finished. I have fantasies of going to see him again.

No comments: