Monday, February 2, 2009

Health Update

Just so ya'll know, I'm home now. Hooray! Velvet is just ecstatic and won't leave my side. I'm pretty ecstatic myself. Everything seems clearer, somehow, being home. Yes, I hurt, but it's more definable. I don't feel like I'm sinking into a plastic bed and all semblance of who I am has left me. Perhaps it's the lack of all the drugs...But stil, it's like I have my essence back and now I can at least deal with my pain and other issues with my own feelings and beliefs. It's hard to explain...

Anyway, I got my unit of blood and I think it helped. Maybe that's why I feel more like myself.

Well, I go now to wash off all the hospital grime.

2 comments:

Genevieve Netz said...

Hi, Becca. I'm just passing through, but I read several of your blog posts. I hope you're feeling better now. May God bless you today.

Becca said...

Thankies!