Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleepy In the Doctor's Office

The quiet humming of this room makes the tranquil world seem unreal. The sickly tranquility of waiting in a doctor’s office. I want to leave because there is so much left to do, experience and share today. I wouldn’t mind a nap in the car, either.
After a quiet but busy stay at the Mazur family’s home I’ve accumulated many gifts of the crocheted variety and the pet variety. Coming home with us are the two hairless dumbo girls, Pumpkin and Bunny Foo Foo, and Mr. Darcy the beta fish.
I will miss being at Rayne’s house, but I’m excited to get home and incorporate all my new things into my life.
This is an awfully long wait to see the psychiatrist. They already had to postpone my appointment by an hour and here I am, still waiting. The doctor is twenty-five minutes late at this time. My eyes are closing.

I kept falling asleep, but the doctor finally came. Now I’m waiting for Ginny to come get me. There are dozens of ladybugs on the building. Strange.

No comments: