Saturday, June 21, 2008

4 Things

I created an album with pictures of me during some of my hospital stays as a child. Why did I do this? I guess because Rayne has hospital pictures and I was feeling left out. And maybe it will make her feel better to see that she's not the only one who's had to go through crap.

Just for fun:

4 Things You May or May Not Have Known About Me

1)I've had 4 years or so of classical voice training and can sing opera.
2)I've only known how to walk for 12 years...kinda. I had to learn to walk again after my first transplant.
3)When I listen to music I sometimes make up music videos for the songs.
4) I'm afraid of very large pansies. I once had a dream that they came to life, rode motorcycles and ate people.

Now it's your turn!

I'm really tired. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep soon. I haven't had a very good day, but it was productive nonetheless. I'm too tired to blog about it all. Let's just say I got some stuff ready for Monday, I took a rat to the vet and RAYNE POSTED A BLOG ABOUT ME!

No comments: