Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reaction

So, instead of reading my novel so much lately I've been reading Rayne's blog. It makes me feel better because Rayne is one of those 'artistic types' like me, but also a list-making hard worker obsessed with keeping her habitat clean. And we both have pet rats. Then throw in the similar illnesses and resulting life situation and voila! A kindred spirit. So yeah, it makes me feel not so alone and depressed. Not to mention he blogs are highly entertaining.

So then get this: today, for some reason, my ulcerative colitis is giving me hell (Rayne has Crohn's disease, which is practically the same thing). This makes no sense and I'll tell ya why. About a week ago I got a test done and my doctor said I had a lot of bad bacteria in me and asked if I was, ahem, having soft stools. I said I wasn't, which seemed to confuse him. He put me on some special antibiotics that don't have to be filtered by my liver (because my poor liver can't handle antibiotics anymore) and I'm almost done with the course. So it makes no sense that I would be having symptoms now.

I can only conclude that this is all Rayne's fault and that her Crohn's vibes are wafting over my way through the sacred protal of Blogger. Not to mention we live in the same town.

A message to Rayne: I swear I'm not stalking you. I just have nothing better to do than comment on your blogs from three years ago and ask you about handicap accomidations in Nebraska's zoos.

1 comment:

Rayne said...

I would say that my Crohn's is much better behaved than to wander around attacking other people, but, then I truly thought about it and decided that my Crohn's is actually a total bastard and I wouldn't put it past him to go bother someone else.