Monday, June 30, 2008

Prezzies!

Today I finally got around to unpacking the beautiful stars Rayne made for me. I didn't realize there were so many! With so many different colored beads! I hung them all on my door for now. I plan to hang them around my ceiling for a night sky effect. I'm pretty excited about it. The picture hardly does them justice, but aren't they beautiful?





I also took a picture of all the cool toys Staci brought me yesterday, with the exception of the sidewalk chalk. I took it outside yesterday and did a little drawing.

It's been a good day so far. I haven't had much pain so I've been up trying to get things done because I never know when I'll have to go back to bed. I'm already starting to wear down, but I'm going to try and do just a few more things. But right now I'm going to do the little game thing that Rayne posted.

I say ... and you think ... ?

Loneliness :: Someone in blue jeans sitting with their head on their knees. Preferably in an alley.
Traffic :: Exhausting
Chaos :: I want to hide.
Burp :: Gross. My sister pretends to make these gross burps all the time because she is not capable of making one naturally. Why does she think this is attractive?
500 :: The number five followed by two zeros. If you multiply ten times fifty you get five hundred. I like to think of the multiples.
Movie :: Big, silver screen that makes me feel like I'm flying.
Coma :: Scary. You can't even dream. Well, at least, I don't remember dreaming during my last coma...
Bark :: I find the bark on trees very comforting. I find dogs barking make me want to strangle innocent bystanders. Especially if said dog is a beagle.
Stare :: I like to stare. It means soaking in an image.
Angelina :: The mouse who danced. Angelina Ballerina. We named one of our rats Angelina once. She was a Wesleyan rat and very athletic.

Now you're tagged and you can play the game!

No comments: