Friday, September 12, 2008

Keeping THEM Happy

So the liver people aren't exactly thrilled with me. I've lost 11% of my body weight in two months, my bone disease is getting worse so I need to start doing more exercises and popping the world's supply in Calcium and vitamin D pills. I also need to stop taking so much pain medication. They're giving me those pain patches instead. Apparently I'm not exactly in fit enough shape for a transplant. When I get home I'm supposed to start drinking up to 5 cans of Boost a day. 5! I usually have 1, maybe 2.

The liver pain and fevers are going to be monitored over the weekend and I can get this drain pulled once it's draining next to nothing (which is what I think it's doing now, but I guess I'm not the expert). So it looks like I'm here for the weekend at least.

Today I get to see physical therapy. Wooo.

Becca

No comments: