Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Home!

I'm home!!

My drain was hardly draining and I wasn't having anymore fevers. So the drain was pulled (that hurt) and I was given express instructions to gain weight, keep a food diary for a future appointment with the nutritioinists, do some physical therapy and try to wean myself off the narcotics as much as possible.

I had a happy reunion with the animals and now am enjoying my own pain medication, my own bed and recliner, and my large variety of books and magazines.

Becca

A glimpse into the rat reunion (from my post on the Capital City Rat Rescue forum):

Oh goodness, ya'll--You know my new rat Annabel? Well she's always been so hyper and is a little skittish. I figured she was in the baby stage where humans are ignored and toys and wheels are paid attention to. I didn't think she'd really bonded with any of us yet. I guess I thought wrong because I came home today and she was SO happy to see me! I took her out and she sat still in my hands while she bruxed and purred like a crazy girl! I was so happy and touched that she actually had missed me as much as I had missed her.

Daisy was really cute, too. She LOVES being petted and she I stood at the open door of the FN and she would put her front paws on my chest and sort of lean agaist me while I petted her.

I think the Bindi babies were really relieved to see me, too (which makes sense, since they don't like any other humans).

1 comment:

Rayne said...

How are you doing today?